Discover a Reindeer Farm, Husky Farm, and Santa Claus Village on the back of a snowmobile. Ride through the wilderness on an Arctic Circle adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup begins 1 hour before your tour starts. You will receive your exact pickup time by email the day before. If you have not received your pickup information 20 hours prior to your activity, please contact the activity provider. Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby or outside your accommodation 5 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. If you miss your pickup, you will not be refunded. If you don't require pickup, you can meet your guide at Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park office, Joulumaantie 5, Santa Claus Village. Please arrive to safari office at 10:20.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver's license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must in latin letters or translated to English or Finnish by a reputable source. If you do not bring your driving license, you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile, and no refund can be offered
- Two adults share one snowmobile. If there is an odd number of people in the group, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another participant during the activity. Single driving is available as a supplement for adults
- Children and adults without valid driver's licenses can join the adventure comfortably seated on a sled behind the snowmobile
- Kids under 13 years of age must be seated in a sleigh pulled by the guide's snowmobile