Snowshoeing is a great way to experience Lapland's wintry wildernesses, enjoy the fresh and clean air and get some exercise. People in the Arctic areas have been using snowshoes for centuries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Please be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the given meeting time. If you're a guest of the hotel designated as the meeting point, wait for the driver in the reception. If you're not a guest of the hotel designated as the meeting point, wait for the driver outside by the main entrance. Please present your voucher to the driver upon pickup. Transfers follow a fixed schedule, so failing to be at the meeting point on time may result in missing the tour. Instead of a bus/coach, the pickup may also be done by a different type of vehicle.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price
- Tours include a pick-up / drop off transfer from Rovaniemi city center hotels. The time for the meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation
- The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the program, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This also applies to changes in the program due to weather conditions