Skip the lines to the former official residence of the Spanish Royal Family with an entrance ticket to the Royal Palace of Madrid. See historic rooms and learn about the history of this Palace and its occupants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will be conducted in English and Spanish simultaneously
- The tour will last 2 hours from the check-in time to the end of the tour. The guide will need a few minutes to organize the group and then an introduction will be done before you enter the palace
- Due to COVID-19 the tour inside the palace may be restricted. This changes from day to day depending on the situation