Trek to Machu Picchu through the Inca Trail, one of the most popular treks in the world. Enjoy a truly unique experience that combines culture, nature and tradition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Pick up from the airport according to your flight schedule and transfer to the hotel in Cusco. Also, in case you are in Cusco before starting the tour, please provide us the name and address of your hotel, your accommodation needs to be located around the historic center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant: this information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- Bring a current valid university card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- You will need to bring a small backpack, a fleece, good trekking shoes or boots, a warm jacket, comfortable trousers, a rain jacket or poncho, a bathing suit, sandals, a towel, insect repellent, t-shirts and shorts, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, gloves, a flashlight with spare batteries, any personal medication, toiletries and hand sanitizer, and camera and film
- It's highly recommended to hire your own travel insurance for the duration of your trip
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that might don't accept credit cards