Enjoy an exclusive itinerary that has been curated for travelers to discover the best of the Sacred Valley. Visit a local who practices traditional Inca weaving with alpaca wool, Maras, Moray, Urubamba, and Ollantaytambo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or other accommodations in Cusco is included. In case your place is not accessible by car or van, your guide will communicate with you the afternoon before via Whatsapp to arrange a suitable meeting point.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- There is an optional climb to the lookout of Ollantaytambo, which is very steep, This is only recommended for travelers in good physical health
- Cusco Tourist Tickets can be purchased directly at the first site, a partial ticket is 70 Sol and valid for 2 days, a general ticket is 130 Sol and valid for 10 days