Gain access to Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, and explore Barcelona's most-visited landmark at your own pace with an informative audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Swedish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
Select participants and date
Please enter via the "online booking" entrance on Carrer de la Marina. Please make sure to be at the entrance at the selected time to access the Basilica, your entry will only be allowed at the selected time or up to 15 minutes afterward.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Food and drinks
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Walking sticks
Know before you go
- Opening hours are listed below. The last entry of the day time slot allows you to stay for 45 minutes only. November to February: Monday-Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 AM, Sunday 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM. March and October: Monday-Saturday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Sunday 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM. April through September: Monday- Saturday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Sunday 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- You can only enter the basilica at your booked time or up to 15 minutes afterward
- The audio guide is only available for those over the age of 11. It can be downloaded from the link found on the digital ticket you will be sent after booking and shared with the rest of the group
- In order to ensure visitors’ safety, some spaces will be closed in order to guarantee proper distancing: the Schools' building, the museum, the towers, and the cloister of Our Lady of the Rosary
- Entrance is free for people with reduced mobility