Explore highlights of Sakai on this guided bike tour. Discover the Mausoleum of Emperor Nintoku, enjoy a traditional lunch, visit a blacksmith to learn about Sakai knife-making traditions, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
When you reach Sakai station, find the West Exit and wait in front of the Post Office. Your Guide will meet you there. If you arrive before everyone else, relax and your guide will be there very shortly. Thank you!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that lunch is included in the tour.
- If you have a specific diet, please let us know, and we will do our best.