Take a 1.5-hour tour around the city of Salem, to discover the cemeteries, buildings and homes where paranormal activity has taken place. Hear ghost stories about accidental death and murder, and explore Salem through its supernatural history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office, 1805 Custom House Building, at the corner of Essex and Central Streets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- Please note that the price for the following ticket categories is the same as for students, seniors, or military. Discount categories (valid with ID): Veterans, Police, Firefighters, Teachers, EMTs, Nurses, and Salem Residents
- The total walking distance is a little over a mile
- There will be 8 to 10 stops
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Tips for the guide are up to the customer's discretion