Visit Hacienda Venecia on this completely private tour. Throughout this experience you will learn about the origin, history, different species, growing, harvesting, production, and processing of the world's most popular beverage: coffee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your hotel/accommodation in Salento or Pereira.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please inform in advance of any food intolerances
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors, these changes will be notified to you in advance
- This tour includes impulse insurance, please email your passport number at the time of booking to make the insurance effective
- On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, the coffee processing plant is closed
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate