Explore Adolf Hitler's World War II lairs in the Bavarian Alps on this six-hour private tour from Salzburg. Admire the mountain and lake scenery and visit the Nazi leader's mountaintop Eagle's Nest retreat before you enter a 500 years old salt mine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The reception of your accommodation in Salzburg city or a location in the city of Salzburg e.g. train station or airport.
- Private group
Select participants and date