Journey back in time on a day trip to the historic cities of Melk, Hallstatt, and Salzburg from Vienna. Get to know more about the culture and natural history of Lower Austria, see the house where Mozart was born, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Vienna.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This product is not available less than 48 hours before the tour date
- You can book a tour for a maximum of 3 people with a driver to take you places, show you where to go, and wait for you at a designated point. Transportation is by sedan-style car. If you are a group of 3 people you might have limited space. Book a tour for 4 to 8 people and transportation is by minivan. Groups of 3 or less can also book this option if they would prefer more space. A fully guided tour for 1 to 3 people can be arranged with a driver/guide who will take to all the places, show you around, and tell you the history. Transportation is by sedan-style car only