Experience Salzburg by land and river and all its most historic sights in just an hour. Discover more about the tradition, history, and culture of the city that created Mozart. Be amazed by this city's unique atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Mirabellplatz bus station, SalzburgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- For those traveling in a wheelchair, please note that your wheelchair must be collapsible and you must be able to climb into the bus or minivan independently (1 to 3 steps). If you are traveling in a wheelchair, please indicate this when booking.