Discover more about the history of Salzburg and see the city's beatiful, ancient architecture. After a city tour, spend the afternoon in the countryside, visiting the lakes and picturesque townlets of the Salzburg basin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Mirabellplatz bus station, Salzburg.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- For those traveling in a wheelchair, please note that your wheelchair must be collapsible and you must be able to climb into the bus or minivan independently (1 to 3 steps). If you are traveling in a wheelchair, please indicate this when booking.