Explore the city of Innsbruck and check out one of the most beautiful Austrian cities with breathtaking scenery. Enjoy a full-day trip with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- From your accommodation or hotel in Salzburg. Please be ready at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore the picturesque city of Innsbruck
- Walk around Old Town, see Triumphpforte, St. Anne's Column and Golden Roof
- Admire Hofburg
- Visit the magnificent Innsbruck Cathedral
- Enjoy a full day trip with comfortable car-transfer service to your hotel
- Marvel at the stunning views over the city and Alps
Travel to the Tyrol region and enjoy a fantastic trip to the picturesque city of Innsbruck in the alps. Discover the fascinating history, admire Hofburg, walk around Old Town, and visit the magnificent Innsbruck Cathedral.
Start from your hotel in Salzburg and hit the road with your private driver. Walk around Innsbruck Old Town, a special combination of Medieval roads, historic buildings with a magnificent view of the Alps. Along famous Maria-Theresien-Strasse, enjoy a lovely and lively local atmosphere. See Triumphpforte, stroll through Landhausplatz, pass the Town Hall, and look at St. Anne's Column, with the Alps in the background. See also Rudolfsbrunnen, an iconic Innsbruck monument. Visit Innsbruck Cathedral and see richly decorated chapels and ceiling frescoes showing scenes from the life of St. James. It’s also known for the amazing bells, so experience their unique sound at noon. Marvel at the symbol of Innsbruck symbol; the Golden Roof, an Ornate Habsburg residence decorated by 2657 shiny tiles. Step inside Hofkirche (Court Church), the most significant monument of Tyrol and the most striking emperor's gravesite of Europe with multiple amazing statues and sculptures. Complete your tour with a quick visit to Bergisel Ski Jump. Get a marvelous panorama over the whole city and Alps. There is also a restaurant located on top. End the day with a relaxing transfer back to your hotel in Salzburg. Extend your tour and visit to Ambras Castle. Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of the Renaissance and experience the top-class collections of Archduke Ferdinand II.
- 3-hours guided walking tour in Innsbruck
- Visit to Innsbruck Cathedral
- Entrance ticket to Hofkirche
- Entrance ticket to Bergisel Ski Jump
- Entrance ticket to Ambras Castle (in extended option)
- Free time in Innsbruck
- Private pickup and drop-off service in Salzburg
- English-German speaking driver
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- In Bergisel Ski Jump and Ambras Castle, you sightsee on your own with detailed instructions from your driver