Learn some of Salzburg's darker secrets during a 1.5-hour city tour. Hear legends, facts, and centuries-old tales of horror in Salzburg along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Follow the paths of witches, torturers, and executioners of centuries past
- See the dark side of Salzburg
- Walking tour
- Entrance Fees
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Festungsgasse, in front of the Talstation of the Festungsbahn, 5020 SalzburgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For additional groups or larger events, additional guides can be provided!
- You may request that the tour be given in English, Spanish, or German!