Learn about the long history of Hohensalzburg Fortress while exploring its impressive rooms. Get a panoramic view of Salzburg and wander the Old Town on foot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Salzburg, Kapitelpl. 2, 5020 Salzburg, AustriaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves a funicular ride
- You will need to walk several miles during this tour
- Children are welcome