Discover ancient and contemporary Greece on a tour of Samos Island. Visit a traditional winery, the Temple of Hera, picturesque fishing villages, and a 15th-century monastery. Admire incredible architecture and archaeology and taste regional products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel lobby or nearby appointed location in Samos
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children under 2 can join the tour for free
- This tour involves a short amount of walking
- Please bring comfortable shoes, water, and a camera
- To visit the monastery, knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- The wine tasting at the winery is not available on Sundays