Learn about the origins of chocolate, a rich food that Mayan descendants call "chucua". Make your own chocolate bar from selecting, roasting, and grinding the cocoa in a hands-on class.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You should be ready 15 minutes before.