From sail, to steam, to submarine, Maritime Museum of San Diego features 500 years of seafaring history on an educational walking tour of this historic fleet.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 - 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Prepare to climb on and off ship decks or climb up and down ship ladders.
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the Museum.
- The ticket booth closes at 4:00 p.m. Last entry into the museum is 4:00 p.m.
- The H.M.S. Surprise upper main deck (outdoor) area of the vessel has reopened and may be visited