Enjoy a relaxing cruise on a luxury catamaran while the sun sets over San Francisco Bay. Sail past the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Pier 39, Gate J, next to the sea lions. Pier 39 is just off The Embarcadero, near the intersection of Beach St, Grant Ave, and The Embarcadero. For your GPS, use 2 Beach St, San Francisco, CA, 94133. When you get to Pier39, stand on the sidewalk and look towards the water. Proceed through the main entrance to Pier39 shops, once inside head to your left out between the shops to the water (towards Golden Gate Bridge). Adventure Cat is at Gate J, located right next to the sea lion viewing area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to find parking and to locate the meeting point on Pier 39, Gate J, next to the sea lions
- Bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Please note that there is no smoking onboard the catamaran