Discover the romance of one of the world's top wine-producing regions. Depart San Francisco to spend a full day with wine country guides visiting 3 select wineries along Napa's legendary Silverado Trail, and a stop at a public marketplace for lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Most hotels in downtown San Francisco
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Often it is cold in San Francisco, especially in the mornings and evenings, while it can get quite hot in the wine country, particularly during the afternoons. You are encouraged to dress in layers and you may want to bring a hat and/or shorts, and sunglasses. Sunscreen is also advisable, but is available on the bus as well. Don't forget your camera with a charged battery, as there are many great photo opportunities along the way!