Sail along San Francisco's breathtaking waterfront, under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, and around notorious Alcatraz Island. Discover San Francisco's history via an award-winning audio commentary, available in 16 languages.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Red and White Fleet Box Office, located at Pier 43 1/2 in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf at the corner of Taylor Street and Embarcadero. The office is located right behind the iconic Crab sign. It is highly recommended that you plan ahead and account for possible traffic and/or parking delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This ticket allows you to proceed directly to the boarding line
- This ticket is only valid for the tour date and time booked