Jump in a GPS-guided GoCar for a full-day tour of San Francisco. Follow the GoCar's directions along 49 Mile Drive through San Francisco's best known and most famous landmarks, such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Haight-Ashbury, and the Castro District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You may pick up your GoCar: Monday through Thursday between 09:00 and 17:00 Friday through Sunday between 09:00 and 12:00 GoCar Tours San Francisco is located at 431 Beach Street, near Taylor, along the historic F streetcar line in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be 21 years of age or older with a major credit card and valid driver's license (international license is not necessary) to rent. GoCars do not accommodate booster seats for small children
- On the day of rental, a USD 500.00 security deposit will be held on your credit card until the GoCar is returned. All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase collision damage waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental
- Pricing is per vehicle, not per person. Each vehicle seats 2 people
- Tours sales are final. There is a USD 20.00 cancellation fee. However, departure times may be rescheduled (subject to availability). If there is inclement weather at the time of departure, you may either reschedule for another day or receive a full refund
- There will be a link to a waiver on your voucher. Please fill it out prior to arrival
- Security Deposit is reduced to $150 if you purchase optional insurance