Join this scenic coastal tour and enjoy Highway 1, Monterey and its famous Cannery Row, 17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach, Carmel-by-the-Sea, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note that the address you inputted at the time of booking is not a guarantee of pick up. Please call the local operator to re-confirm your exact pickup time and location. Pickup is available from most hotels in downtown San Francisco and Fisherman's Wharf.
- 1.5 hours
Whale City Bakery Bar & Grill (coffee, break, photo stop)
- 1 hour
Monterey (photo stop, lunch, break, shopping)
Monterey Bay Aquarium (visit)
17-Mile Drive (visit, guided tour, photo stop)
Pebble Beach Golf Links (photo stop)
Carmel-by-the-Sea (photo stop, break)
- 1.5 hours
- 1 hour
- Take a scenic coastal drive along Pacific coast Highway 1 on this tour from San Francisco
- Explore Monterey's renowned Cannery Row
- Cruise along beautiful 17-Mile Drive, on your way to the charming towns of Pebble Beach, and Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Learn from your knowledgeable expedition leader about Monterey
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most San Francisco hotels
- Tour narration in English
- Professional local driver and guide
- Free Wi-Fi on the tour coach
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" in height.
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours.