Experience the fine wines and beautiful scenery of Napa and Sonoma on a guided day trip from San Francisco, with optional hotel pickup and all wine tasting fees included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit 3 wineries
- Learn the history of the region
- Watch the art of wine making
Discover the secrets of winemaking on a guided day trip to the Napa and Sonoma Valleys from San Francisco, with optional hotel pickup. All tasting fees are included, giving you the opportunity to sample local wines at each location.
Make your way to the meeting point, or benefit from a hotel pickup if you select this option, and board the air-conditioned bus. Admire the landscape of rolling hills and vineyards as you drive out of the city.
Enjoy guided visits to three different wineries in the area. Learn the region's history, from Spanish missionaries who brought grapevines from Europe, to the Forty-Niners who served wines in their saloons.
See how the grapes are picked, crushed, blended, and bottled. Walk through the beautiful vineyards and get the chance to taste the finished product, with wine tasting fees included at each location.
During the tour, you’ll stop for lunch (at your own expense) in the historic Sonoma Plaza, or The Marketplace in the heart of Napa.
Lastly, after all these activities head on back to San Francisco, where you’ll be dropped off at the local partner’s office.
- Visit to 3 wineries
- Wine tasting fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Wi-Fi and restroom onboard the bus
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- People under 21 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Please make your way to the local partner’s office, 478 Post Street near Union Square • Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled activity start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate in wine tasting
- Please bring your paper or electronic voucher with you on the day of your tour to be redeemed when you check-in
- Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location.
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day