Enjoy iconic scenery in California's premier wine country and Muir Woods Redwood Forest. Tour, taste wines at 3 wineries in Napa and Sonoma Valleys, and finish with a photo stop at Golden Gate Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most San Francisco hotels in Downtown San Francisco including Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square. Your exact pickup location and time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
Know before you go
- You must have a valid ID showing you are 21 years old to participate in the wine tasting
- Please note that for your child's safety, you are required to bring a child safety seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4 foot 9 (1.45 meters) in height
- Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic, weather, or special events at the location
- Vehicles are air-conditioned and its size depends on the number of passengers booked for the tour
- Carry cash or credit card for Muir Woods entry fee ($15, subject to change), lunch, and other expenses
- Time in Muir Woods is regulated by Park Services
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property left on tour vehicles or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours
- Choose your lunch selections during the booking process or the activity provider reserves the right to choose on your behalf.