Take your time enjoying the natural wonders of Yosemite National Park on this 2-day tour. Go on a hike to see ancient giant sequoias, take pictures at Yosemite Falls and check out what the park has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from most hotels in Downtown SF and Fisherman's Wharf.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- In winter, when conditions on the Tuolumne Grove trail are snow-covered or unsafe, we substitute this experience with other attractions
- Tour makes stops at approximately 8:30 am for breakfast, 1:00 pm for lunch and on the trip back for dinner
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco, so we recommend winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber sole and tread