Discover one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks with an audio tour and round-trip boat ride to Alcatraz island. Complete your experience with a bus tour of San Francisco's hottest sights.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • 8:40 AM from 478 Post St., San Francisco 94102, Union Square Area, Downtown San Francisco. Encore Cafe is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street. • 9:00 AM from 2805 Leavenworth St, Fisherman's Wharf Area. Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street and has a blue canopy. The bus will board just in front.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Alcatraz tickets will be given upon check-in at Pier 33 (after the City Tour) on the date of your tour departure. You will need to present a photo ID in order to get your Alcatraz ticket.
- The Cellhouse audio tour is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- The transportation portion of the tour finishes once you're dropped off at Pier 33 for your Alcaraz tour. You will need to make your own way back after that
- Combo tours require 5 days advance reservations
- Photo stop opportunities at: Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Twin Peaks and Land’s End Ocean Beach (Sutro Baths)