This new San Francisco Advanced Rider Segway Tour combines more riding with bigger hills and has a bit less historical narration. Glide up and down the city's hills and along the Crookedest Street in the World on a tour that’s for experienced riders only!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
757 Beach St San Francisco CA 94108Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Previous Segway experience is required. All riders must have taken at least a 2-hour guided Segway tour on the newer i2 Segway within the last 2 years. Test rides and tours on older Segway models do not qualify. There are no exceptions.
- If you are concerned about mobility issues please call vendor to discuss
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- The helmet and safety vest provided must be worn at all times
- Please do not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels
- Guests are required to sign a liability waiver
- You must complete the Segway training and test ride
- Please respect road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe ride
- No shows and cancellations made 72 hours before the tour will not be refunded