Visit the summit of the highest active volcano in Costa Rica, at an elevation of 3,432 meters, followed by a visit to the city of Cartago and the Orosi Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup/drop-off service is offered at any Hotel/Hostel/B&B/Airbnb in San Jose downtown, Alajuela downtown, and Heredia downtown
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour is suitable for people of all ages