Discover the wonders of one of Puerto Rico’s famous bioluminescent bays on a boat tour from San Juan. Enjoy the hot springs, a traditional dinner, before heading to the sand bar and the "biobay."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Please be ready and waiting 15-minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5-minutes after the scheduled pickup time. Pickup takes place between 1-4 PM depending on the hotel and time of year. Call or text to confirm your pickup time the day before the tour. Please note that the travel time is included in the 9-hour tour.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Please select the correct pickup location for your hotel, either San Juan or Ponce
- This tour operates rain or shine, except in extreme weather events such as hurricanes
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Guests must be over 18-years-old and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Alcoholic drinks are not included in the ticket price
- Guests must be able to swim on their own if they want to get into the water
- A minimum of 4 people are required for the tour to take place
- Travel time is included in the 9-hour duration of this activity