Join a half-day trip to explore El Yunque National Rainforest Reserve, one of the oldest reserves in the Western Hemisphere, and the only tropical rainforest in the US National Forest System.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- A minimum of 8 persons is required for the tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children 0-6 years must use car seats in order to participate on tour
- It is recommended to have a good breakfast before departing. This tour does not include a stop to eat