Discover the El Yunque Tropical Rainforest on this guided tour. See waterfalls and rivers, swim in clear water pools, and hike on a completely natural trail off the beaten path.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup included only at major hotels and selected locations in San Juan and Isla Verde (Old San Juan, Miramar, Condado, Ocean Park). Please wait for the bus outside the lobby. The bus will only wait 5 minutes past the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Participants must be physically capable of climbing, walking through steep, rocky, muddy trails, and have the balance to walk on uneven surfaces
- Due to safety reasons, participants must be able to understand English or Spanish. Persons with disabilities such as mute-deaf or legally blind please book a private tour in order to have a dedicated guide to accommodate all needs
- On Saturdays the hike is longer and more challenging since we depart from a different point
- This activity is subject to last-minute cancellations due to weather and river conditions
- In the event of cancellation, you will be offered other options, such as a reschedule for the next day or a refund