Experience two of the main attractions of Puerto Rico during this all-day adventure tour from San Juan. Visit the Yunque National Forest and explore the water on board a kayak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The exact pickup time will be provided one to two days prior to the tour. Transportation included from selected San Juan areas: Old San Juan, Miramar, Condado. Calle Loiza and Isla Verde. Driver will wait only 5 minutes after the confirmed pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The maximum weight per person on glass-bottom kayak is 185 pounds (only available for reservations made prior to November 21) or 260 pounds for a regular kayak (subject to availability). Participants must notify their exact weight at the time of booking.
- The rainforest portion is subject to weather conditions. If canceled, you'll be offered an alternative date or refund
- Participants must be capable of hiking through difficult terrain
- Participants must understand English or Spanish. Deaf and legally blind persons need to book a private tour
- On Saturdays the hike is longer and more challenging
- No refunds will be authorized if participant neglects to read description and comply with safety requirements and limitations