Visit two of the greatest natural attractions in Puerto Rico in one day on a day trip from San Juan. Swim in natural pools in the rainforest. Kayak at sunset and experience the magic of Laguna Grande Bio Bay at night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Pickups from Isla Verde will be at The Royal Sonesta • Pickups from Ocean Park will be at Kasalta Bakery • Pickups from Condado will be at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino • Pickups from Miramar will be at Hyatt Place San Juan • Pickups from Old San Juan will be at Pier #6 (meet in front of the Seahorse Statue) • Pickups from Luquillo, Fajardo, and Humacao will be at CVS Fajardo
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The tour will be done in English; guides are fully bilingual and are able to translate in Spanish if needed
- Items can be left in the vehicle during the Rainforest and Bio Bay tours
- The difficulty level of this excursion is moderate to strenuous
- This excursion is recommended for guests with an active lifestyle and in good physical condition
- The terrain in the rainforest can be muddy, slippery, uneven, and includes river-wading, climbing large rocks and steep inclines
- The kayaking can be strenuous when the current is strong and requires upper body strength
- The maximum weight limit is 240 lbs. per person and 425 lbs. per kayak
- Please wear bathing suit under your clothes
- It is important that you eat breakfast prior to pickup; dinner will be around 4 PM, light snacks and refreshments will be provided
- SATURDAY TOUR DETAILS: Tour is longer (approx. 1 additional hour) and more strenuous than Monday–Friday. It’s very important that you are able to comply with all of the tour restrictions.