Weave your way through Old San Juan to three local restaurants to try Puerto Rican cuisine and a rum cocktail. Learn about history and culture on this walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Plazoleta Rafael Carrión. Look for the big building with a Banco Popular and Carli's Fine Bistro. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- Face mask or protective covering
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Mobility scooters
- Walking sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Electric wheelchairs
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour is not suitable for vegans or those with allergies to onion, bell pepper, or cilantro