Visit the magical city of Guanajuato and admire its colorful facades, fascinating landscapes, city tunnels, and captivating museums. Discover its rich cultural history with a certified guide, and enjoy regional cuisine with lunch at a local restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup takes place at your hotel or other accommodation in the San Miguel de Allende area. Your guide will call your name at the lobby of your hotel. Please provide the name and/or address of your accommodation to the local partner to arrange pickup.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour through the city of Guanajuato where streets are uneven; this tour is therefore not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This is a private tour so please just let the local partner know if you'd like to be picked up at a different time. Also, feel free to let your guide know if you'd like to spend some extra time at a certain spot, cut things short, or make a stop somewhere along the way to make your experience as enjoyable as possible