Explore the main canyon of Guanajuato. Learn about endemic plants, animals, and the local lifestyle in a canyon located in the semidesert mountain area of San Miguel. Enjoy the best homemade ranch-style meal in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in downtown San Miguel de Allende, just 10 minutes walking from San Miguel's main squareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour includes a 3.1 to 5-mile hike