Enjoy of this half day tour to a Colonial Style Town, also known as the “Place of Flower Bird” for its name in Nahuatl. Suchitoto offers an essence of ancient city with colonial architecture that seems like the time has stopped.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at hotel or residence in San Salvador (if your hotel is not listed, please contact us)
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear light clothing and walking shoes, and bring sunblock, extra water, a hat and a camera.
- With the purchase of this tour a donation will be made to the "Parents of Children with Cancer of Bloom Hospital" association.
- Pick-up at the airport is available for a charge of USD 29 that is payable directly to the supplier on the day of your tour.