Learn about the history of El Salvador with this in-depth exploration of the people and places impacted by the country’s bloody civil war. Pay homage to those that lost their lives at the Mozote Memorial Site and visit the Museum of the Revolution.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the confirmed departure time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The drive from San Salvador is approximately 3.5 hours. There will be 2 stops along the way for you to use the bathroom or buy snacks and drinks.