Discover the Belle Epoque architecture of San Sebastián with a full-day ticket to the open top, double-decker tourist bus. Hop off and on at any of the stops en route, or take a full loop in 1 hour. Audio guides provide commentary in 8 languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Basque, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first stop is at Calle Republica Argentina 2, in front of teatro Victoria Eugenia. You can begin your tour at any of the Donostia - San Sebastián City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Frequency is every 1 hour and available only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until further notice.
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours and no shows are charged full tour rate. For cancellations of more than 24 hours, you will get a full refund.
- The last departure time is at 5:30 PM until 30th October. In November and December at 4:30 PM.
- Route variations, bus delays, and reduced frequency may occur at any time without prior notice due to Covid-19 safety protocols, events, public celebrations, demonstrations, traffic congestion, and road closures. IN these situations, your patience is appreciated.