Learn about the history of Pamplona and visit the best locations on this private tour with a local guide. You'll walk the route of the festival of San Fermín, discover Hemingway's favorite places, and learn about the historic significance of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Basque, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
At your hotel in San Sebastian areaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Early departures from San Sebastian during the festival in July 7th-14th to see the best