Enjoy a 30-minute boat tour around the bay of San Sebastian and visit the island of Santa Clara. Enjoy insightful commentary as you sail with the included audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Basque, French, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Please come to the local partner's desk 'Motoras de la Isla' 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time and show your voucher. You will be given a ticket to use to board the boat. Your voucher must be exchanged at the ticket office. Please do not go to the boat without your ticket. Please note that the departure of the boat will be 5 minutes away from the box office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- If you choose the last departure of the day, you won't have time to stop on the island of Santa Clara
- You can bring your dog on the boat, but you won't be able to disembark on the island from June to September
- The boat is wheelchair-accessible, but Santa Clara Island is not, and a stopover on the island is optional
- In the event of bad weather, the boat trip may be canceled