Hike the Pumpatin Canyon on the secluded north shore of Lake Atitlan. The Hidden Waterfalls flow along a small creek which attracts birds and wildlife and is abundant with exotic plants and flowers. This is an easy hike that is great for families.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Los Elementos Adventure Center, Santa Cruz La Laguna, GuatemalaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note:
- The tour is around 3 hours or maybe a bit longer.
- Hike a maximum of 2 hours each way.