Enjoy this relaxed day tasting and learning about the famous anchovies of Santoña, the sobaos pastry of Joselin, and the excellent white wine of Cantabria. Discover the fishing village of Santoña and the amazing Pasiego Valleys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup at your hotel in Santander. Should you be accommodated outside the city, please contact the local partner to agree on a meeting point.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The visit to the vineyard may be changed for a visit to a local spirit factory during the winter season