Enjoy an unforgettable tour of the national park of Picos de Europa and the amazing village of Potes. Visit the Monastery of Santo Toribio and see the Lignum Crucis, its sacred relic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Santander or specified pickup locations.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Cable car tickets are purchased in advance so that the whole group can ride at the same time. The activity provider will contact you prior to the date of the tour to confirm if you want to book it (€20 per person in high season; €17 per person in low season to be paid to the guide on the tour date)
- During the months of July, August, and September you can also choose to do a horseback riding route during your free time in Fuente Dé (extra cost of €25 for 1 hour of riding per person). Please contact the activity provider in advance if you are interested in this activity