Embark on a journey into the world of sugar cane at the Historic Barceló Museum in San Pedro de Macorís. Have a look behind the scenes of one of the most important constituent factors of the Dominican Republic, Barceló Rum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Hotel in Bayahibe. Pick up in La Romana is also available on surcharge.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter the Historical Barcelo Museum
- The tour begins at 8:30 AM and ends at 1:00 PM
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and your camera
- Please advise us of the name and address of your accommodation in the Old City District of Santo Domingo (Zona Colonial) when booking