Music, Dance, Breaking Plates & much more action! Outdoor show. Live Greek music & dances. Zorba, actors, musicians, performers, appetizers & wine.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
We are on the main pedestrian road of Fira (Erithrou Stavrou) 50meters from Sephora Shop (parallel to the main car street). https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Greek+Wedding+Showfirstname.lastname@example.org,25.431524,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x95e8c85b2634fa22?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9_ZOT0-ryAhWXOuwKHQ9HBuYQ_BJ6BAhAEAUOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The language of the show is English
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and infant meals aren't included. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- The show doesn't offer a full dinner, only appetizers and wine. A vegetarian option is available, please notify the local operator at the time of booking if required. If you have other dietary requirements please inform the local operator.
- The performance is takes place in May, September and October at 9:00 PM. In June, July, and August, the show begins at 9:30 PM.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- The show is done in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (No swim suits allowed)
- This activity requires a minimum of two guests