Visit one of Greece’s iconic landmarks, the Akrotiri Prehistoric city, and explore the famous archaeological site with a self-guided audio tour. Learn about the fascinating history and stories with an informative audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the archaeological site of Akrotiri. The easiest way to get there is by car or by bus. Once you stop at the car park at the Akrotiri Red Beach, get to the road that takes to the archaeological site. The tour ends inside the archaeological site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity does not include entry to Akrotiri Prehistoric city.
- You will need an Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone
- Please ensure you have enough storage space (100-150 MB). It is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone
- Please book per device and not per participant
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation