Explore the south coast of Santorini. Visit black, white and red beaches, enter a magnificent sea cave and swim in the break. At the end of the trip a lunch is included at a traditional local tavern.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from your hotel or from the nearest point accessible by van.
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of "Mesa Pigadia Tavern" in Akrotiri. Parking is available and easy to find.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- At the time of booking let us know your hotel location and you will be notified by email about the pick-up details
- Please bring a swimsuit, flip flops or water shoes, a towel, a hat, sunscreen, water, and dry clothes